Unable to Print
- Confirm that the printer is on, has paper, and is connected to the network.
- If you cannot print to the printer from another computer, try restarting any switches which the printer and computer are connected to (& then restart the printer).
- Go to Applications / Utilities / Print Center or Printer Setup Utility (OS 10.5 or greater: System Preferences / Print & Fax).
- From the list that appears, double-click the problem printer.
- If the 'Start Jobs' icon appears, click it.
- Otherwise, if the print job appears in the lower box, but it doesn't print, select the print job, then click 'Delete'.
- Try printing again.
Brother printer wrinkles paper
- Print a document; then, in the ensuing print dialog,
- Choose 'Print Settings'
- Under 'Media type' choose 'Thin paper'
Prior to clicking 'Print', such settings may be saved* by:
- Click the 'Presets' popup
- Choose 'Save as...'
- Provide a meaningful name
*Multiple settings - such as duplex printing, print quality, etc - may be saved with one 'Preset' name... for easy access in future print jobs.